7.19.2009

Sunday Drive up Farmington Canyon

3rd installment from Heather - I'm thinking I should either make her a co-author for this blog, or show her how to set one up of her own. She has such a funny sense of humor, and can tell a story so much better than me......

So while you got your sunday morning blahs.... We took a drive up farmington canyon all the way over to skyline and down Bountiful... granted we left at 11:30 and got home at 4 but here are a few pix of some ponds up there.... look closely cuz i'm thinking Jason is lurking in those trees.... call me crazy but when you watch Friday the 13th before you're 10 i'm pretty sure it haunts you the rest of your life... I'd tell you funny stories that happened on the way up, but really it was the way down that had my laughing... Weston kept telling Gary to stop bumping... He was getting pretty mad... my anxiety level went down after we hit pavement but that’s only because Gary drives like Glen when he's looking for deer... Anyone whose driven with him knows what i'm talking about!!!


Anyways didn’t know if you wanted to post this or not but the pix were kinda cool - oh and here are some of Seth.

5 comments:

whitey said...

Farmington canyon yikes!! I don't remember the last time I was up there. Janette would hug the floor going all the way living on the edge was not for her.

Nettie said...

Boy, anint that the truth! As soon as I would hear the words, "Lets go for a ride up Farmington Canon,...I would run and hide! Seriously, I won't go up there at all unless it is by plane! I would get so car sick from the ride up. Once we got up there, I had fun but talk about panic attacks! BTW, the verification word for this comment is 'pania', which to me seems like it should be another word for 'panic'! Yikes!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

There are ponds!? I guess I never opened my eyes long enough to look, not my favorite form of natural high!

Anonymous said...

Truck doesnt drive like it used to if that tells you anything... that road is so crappy!!! FYI if you are coming down the mountain and there is a vehicle cuming up you might want to not go 50mph... just a warning... and for those of you who have teenagers that have a car and it comes back a POS they took it up farmington canyon-
Heather

Vickers said...

Another great photographer in the family. That was quite a tour showing how beautiful the mountains are when you are actually up in them.