7.20.2009

It's That Time of Year....{a personal note from Eryn}

I'm getting ready to compete in the Miss America Miss Kaysville/Fruit Heights pageant. It is a scholarship pageant that I can earn money towards college tuition bill at Weber State University. My platform is Special Needs Awareness, as my career goals include becoming a Special Needs Teacher. As a contestant, I need your help to raise money for Children's Miracle Network and the Miss America Scholarship Fund. Please help me reach my goal of $100.00 by clicking on the link below. Your donation will be considered a charitable donation for tax purposes and a receipt will be provided at the end of the year. Once you have completed a secure on-line donation, your donation will be included in my fund raising total on my personal page.

To help even further you can forward this message on to other friends and family to help me in my fund raising efforts. My personal page will track my results and provide a comparison to other contestants. This year the Miss America Organization has teamed up with Children's Miracle Network, a non-profit organization dedicated to saving and improving the lives of children by raising funds for children's hospitals. This new partnership gives each contestant the opportunity to raise awareness and funds for two great organizations - Miss America Organization and Children's Miracle Network. If you have any questions, please email me at paigedeemdaycare@netzero.com

Thanks for your support, Eryn Campbell

1 comment:

Nettie said...

What a beautiful young lady Eryn is! She already looks like a winner. I will see what I can do. If I can't figure it out, I'll ask.