7.10.2009

Happy Birthday, Matt!

Today is Matt's .... dare I say it? ... 35th birthday! How do I have a child this old? I awoke this morning at my usual 2am, and instead of just getting up to pee, get a drink, and spray my nose, I laid in bed and remembered back to the morning just after 1am when he was born. Mother's do that, you know! I love him and am so thankful for the lessons of life that he has taught me. Sometimes, I think that alot of my patience skills were honed because of him, and not in spite of him. He is ever-thoughtful, compassionate, and loving.

Hope you have a great day, and the beginning of an AWESOME 35th year.

4 comments:

Nettie said...

Happy Birthday Couzin ! Hope it was a good one.

whitey said...

HAPPY B-DAY MATT!

KickButtMommy said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

Vickers said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Matt. Enjoyed your company at Grandma's birthday celebration. You have grown into a handsome, accomplished, polished gentleman and I know that your folks are proud of you. Have a good one.