7.05.2009

Homestretch....!


Heidi is slowly coming down the homestretch with Baby Seth...but that's not stopping her from being terribly uncomfortable, cantankerous, and just plain tired of packing this guy around for 9+months. She keeps asking how 40 weeks computes to 9, and not 10 months! I just want to say that nobody has room to complain unless they've packed not one - but TWO babies around in the 'head's up, feet down' position for that same amount of time....OK! so I cheated and had them a month early. And it looks by these comparative photos, that she is almost as big as me...so maybe I'll listen to her complaining for a few more days. {The FACE on the left has been has been masked to protect the innocent!} You'll notice I lost my BUTT when my stomach was out there 2 feet in front of me....

Hoping he'll make 'surprise' appearance soon. She is convinced that he is perfectly fine to stay in there until he's 8!!

1 comment:

Vickers said...

I saw this blog on Saturday but was too tired to comment. Believe me, I ache for the size of both of you. Heidi gave forth with as much baby as you did only you have two to show for it now.
Congratulations on the big, big Seth who has since joined your family.