6.01.2008

Spent a beautiful sunny Sunday at the car show today with Shari and Connor. We got to drive her Dad's vintage Olds convertible over to the show. Met up with some old friends who have a classy Harley/Hearse setup - check their site out. I told Scott I'd set up a reservation and if I wasn't there by the time I'm 70, he can come pick me up -- I'll be ready!

We took Connor's picture on it and then went over to the show area, where they were showing off a fire breathing jelly belly wagon! The flames actually smelled like cinnamon -- you know I was there! This thing was so dang hot, it about burned the hair o
ff our head!

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Yay a new post from Sue! What a fun day!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Funny Brent has that same problem. His flames smell like cinnamon too. You two should spend some time together.

Anonymous said...

I thought that flames which smelled like cinnamon would be fab until I read Jo's comment. At least the vehicles looked incredible and the day was memorable.

FRYBABY said...

I love car shows! We have a 70 Chevelle we are going to fix up some day (if we ever find any extra money!)and travel around to the shows!! What fun!