6.18.2008

WHITEY

For those in the family unaware of a little toe-headed, precocious and very mischievous imp of a child, I would like to introduce you to 'Whitey'. This is a little girl who wandered up on Main Street in Kaysville, and was encouraging cars to "Come on up and see me sometime" with a Mae West pose {someone I just recently found out she wanted to be when she grew up}. She has grown into a wonderful person who is a comfort and caretaker to her Mother since Clyde passed away last April. She is so talented in so many areas, I can’t begin to tell you. She quilts, she crafts, she gardens, she writes - she is ‘Wonder Whitey’! I encourage you all to take a look at her newest creation – which is going to be a great place to see some of her many sides.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I still had that hair color, you give way to much credit! Thanks for the "Shout out" it was very sweet.

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Wonder Whitey- we call her "The Whisperer." She whispers to horses, dogs, cats, and cranky babies. Actually humms to them, but she is my amazing mom, who I love very much.

Anonymous said...

And my fondest memory of her is kicking the front screen door on their home, BAM, BAM., BAM!!!. And of her screaming, "Let me in!" NO ONE fooled around with that little girl. She intimidated all of us older ones. And see, she has grown up to be a great woman, one of decision, and one of action. I'm totally proud of you, Whitey.

Sioux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.