6.16.2008

Family time well spent on a sunny, Sunday afternoon!

Vicky was so impressed with my 'techno talents and slideshow wizardry' that I thought I would do another one. They're simple to do and a fun way to get photos on the blog without having to mess with photoshopping! We met a few of the kids at Pine View yesterday for Father's Day. Matt had gone golfing with a friend and was headed into SLC with Alysa's family and Heather & Gary were doing something with his Dad. We had a good time with the floats, making sand castles, and playing on the swing. There's not alot of beach, so Mike and Shari and Curt headed up there around 7AM to scout out a spot for the rest of us. Connor and Laila had a great time and were completely exhausted by the time they headed home and everyone got cooked to the "lobster" point!

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Looks like way fun!

Heidi Banford Art said...

So that one that's up close of me (2008Heidi5) where I look RETARDED needs to be taken off. Those of you that don't know, I'm flexing. Thanks mom.

Anonymous said...

And, once again I am thoroughly impressed and entertained. Great family.