3.31.2008

Springs Eternal . . .

What is it that springs eternal - youth...hope...love?

Obviously, a week of aging has left its mark on me.


Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. Years wrinkle the skin, but giving up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, doubt, self-distrust, fear, and despair – these are the long years that bow the head and turn the growing spirit back to dust. You are as young as your faith, and as old as your doubts; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fears; as young as your hope, as old as your despair. - Zoroaster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay Souix, 'getting old' is getting old. Let's give it a rest. I would like to revisit the rescue rangers in the mountains. That was full of dare, dash, and flash. I'm older than you are, so come on, you gotta help me out here! Make my day!!