3.01.2008

Happy MARCH Birthdays to Extended Family!

The 'Woodman', heretofore referred to as 'the talker', celebrates a big, BIG one on the 6th this year, but I refuse to heckle too loudly, as I am fast on his heels!

Grant is Heidi's hubby and celebrates his 30th Birthday on the 8th. He is such a great guy, a good provider, and an attentive Daddy to Laila. Every Sunday they have a Daddy Daughter date to get doughnuts and Latte (for Mom), and then spend quality time together. He is very conscientious about his responsibilities, but also fun-loving. He enjoys camping, snowboarding, riding his motorcycle, home projects, RC (anything!) and relaxing.

It is Ryan's 20th birthday on March 4th. He is the son of Jeff and grandson to DiAnne & Glen. Elder Ryan is serving in the Ohio, Columbus Mission and has just been out for 12 months. Before leaving for his mission, he participated in most sports, was on the golf team at Northridge High, and worked at Valley View Golf Course and Murdock Chevrolet. He is enjoying his time out and is a fine missionary! The closing line to all his letters is: THE CHURCH IS TRUE, THE BOOK IS BLUE, AND I LOVE YOU!

Keith is my second brother and his birthday is March 9th. He was more serious in nature, and spoke in a deep monotone voice. He didn't seem very happy; but when he did smile, his pale blue eyes twinkled! When he came to visit at our house, he was usually alone. His wife is Norine, and their children are Marlin, Karen, & Alane. Keith enjoyed flying radio control and U-control planes over at the school grounds. As soon as we’d hear the shrill of those engines, we’d fly out the front door over there to watch them. He built his own boat, and bowled a mean game of 300! He passed away on January 18, 1998.

Happy Birthday also to Jared (Clydene's 2nd oldest son), and Vicky's three wonderful and talented kids -- Danielle on the 8th, Quinn on the 12th, and Cara on the 22nd. If I'm forgetting anyone, please forgive - I only post what I know. So if you want your 5 minutes of fame, you'll have to give me some smack!

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Now that is impressive! Happy Birthday to ALL!

Anonymous said...

"The church is true, the Book is blue, and I love you", I love it, Elder Campbell. Proud of you and your whole family.
Thank you, Sioux, for the salute to Uncle Keith. He was one of my favorite uncles and I miss him still.
And to everyone else, including my own three, Happy Birthday, All!
We're heading to Kentucky now to celebrate Danielle's b-day. Hope she doesn't see this b/c the visit is a surprise, no-notice, roof-stomping. See you later.

FRYBABY said...

Love the tributes! The more I read these blogs the more I realize I don't know about my extended family. Thanks for the updates!