3.28.2008

I picked up my horoscope this morning and thought it was interesting - Your Horoscope for MARCH 28, 2008

You may need to slow down your pace a bit to rejuvenate yourself after the last couple of days, Susan. With matters especially having to do with the heart, it is essential that you take a more reserved and sensitive approach. Try to ground and center yourself. Instead of thinking about trying to conquer someone, try simply sitting back and receiving their appreciation and affection.


I didn't realize that it showed but I guess the last few days of b-day celebration is taking its toll. DiAnne had sisters, nieces, and extendeds to her home on Wed. where we enjoyed a delicious luncheon and each other's company. We had talked about going to Olive Garden, but it was fun to just be able to sit and visit, without having to feel rushed about getting up from a table so someone else could come in and sit down.

I've received so many cute b-day greetings and . . . Yes! Heather made me my little 'Beach Baby'.

I also got two bouquets that have brightened an otherwise gloomy day (it SNOWED!) I wonder if it was winter or SPRING the day I was born? Too long ago to remember. I have two soft pillows for my head, books from Barnes and Noble to lay in bed and read, theater and dinner and the best family and friends anyone could ask for! Thanks for a great b-day! Love y'all.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday! You deserve the best. Love your beach baby!

Anonymous said...

I hope your birthday was one of the best, and so glad you had your family and friends to share it with. It was a great time at DiAnne's! Wish everyone could have been there. Your little 'Beach Baby' is so adorable and Heather is very talented and creative. (Has she tried making little tiny flower arrangements?) Anyway Sioux I love you and you are the best!

Anonymous said...

So, all my life I thought that your b-day was the 27th. What gives with that?!

Happy Birthday to my talented, beautiful, and fun-loving Auntie.

Kare Bear said...

I'm glad to hear that you had a good birthday. You are an amazing person. I love to read your blogs they inspire me and cheer me up with all of your poems and thoughts. Love you lots!!
Kari