10.06.2009

Happy Birthday, Leanne!


Happy Birthday to my niece Leanne. She is my brother Tom's only child - and selflessly gives of herself to make sure that he is always taken care of. There isn't a doctor's appt., a holiday, or family function that she and her husband don't ensure that he is included in and attending. I so appreciate her love and devotion to him.

She has 2 wonderful kids and a dog who also make her life complete. Wishing you a wonderful day, and hoping that you are spoiled a bit for all the hours you devote to others.

4 comments:

whitey said...

Happy Birthday Cousin!! Hope to celebrate it with you at some point in time!!

Vickers said...

To my cousin who had the same last name as I did...we were a special few. Happy Birthday Leeann and my all you days and years be full of love and good health. Say hi to your dad for me, too. This day is special for him, also.

FRYBABY said...

Happy Birthday Leanne!

Nettie said...

I'm always a day late and a dollar short. I wanted to go ahead a wish Leeanne a Happy Birthday,....and I know it was because she got to spend the evening with her dad. I am so glad that she got to, now more than ever. I'm so choked up right now, but Leeanne if you are reading this, just know that you are loved in every way and that you have all of your family here for you.