10.25.2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Weston!

Weston actually turned 3 years old on the 23rd, but they were out of town, so we celebrated on Sunday night. They were worn out from traveling, their luggage hadn't even been unpacked, they had laundry to do before morning, Taylor had the largest set of infected tonsils I've ever encountered, and Weston was underwhelmed that I had got him what I thought was the perfect gift - but his Mother also bought him the same thing! So it's off to the WalMart to exchange for something else.

This Three Year Old Boy…Weston

What do I say about this three-year-old boy?

I could say that he has the most gorgeous hazel eyes

I could tell you about the pout that turns my heart inside out
I could tell you how we understand only about half of what he says

I could try to imitate the noises that he makes with his trucks, tractors,
airplanes, and power tools
I could describe to you the joy I feel – when he throws his arms around my neck or grabs my legs and say’s “Hi Damma!”
I could tell you what a great helper he is
I could tell you how he finds joy and entertainment in the simplest of things
I could tell you about how much he loves to ride in the boat or on the 4-wheeler or on a tractor

I could tell you about his fascination with bees – until he got stung

I could tell you about what a TEASE he is
But the thing I want to tell you is that I LOVE this little man and LOVE having him in our family. He brings a smile to my face even when he’s being naughty
He makes my heart warm - knowing that he loves me too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET 3 YEAR OLD BOY!

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Happy Birthday sweet little guy! Hope your day is full of Fun and Happines!

whitey said...

love the boots and the mud

Vickers said...

Happy Birthday Handsome Weston. Hope that your Grandma S. is good to you and gives you lots of hugs.