3.11.2009

Baby HUNK

Some already know - others do not. The progeny of Thomas Loyal & Hattie Ina just keeps growing and growing. And although it gives me pleasure in announcing this, I want to assure you all that it's NOT me! With everything else that's been going on, Heidi and Grant are expecting their 2nd child. I was privvy enough to get to go to an appointment yesterday with her to witness for the 1st time an actual ultrasound. I have maintained that every ultrasound picture I see is the same one that every other person sees - they look no different than the next one! However, this was a 4D ultrasound where we could actually see features and were able to tell that baby Seth has Grant's nose and upper lip. He also has a dimple in his chin. He sleeps like his Dad, with one arm up over his face and one under his head.

These are just a few of the pix taken yesterday and as Heidi said: "He's 1 lb.
even, and about 22-23 weeks along. The first two are 4D shots and the last one is
the money shot!" {if you were betting on it}


CONGRATULATIONS to our newest family of 4!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations to everyone...Mom and Dad, Big Sister, grandparents, aunts and uncles. Guess it will soon be time to update the 3-generation family portrait. Super News!

FRYBABY said...

Great ultrasound pictures! How awesome that Heidi is going to have one of each!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Wow that ultrasound is amazing, kinda wierd too! I hope I get one...16 weeks seems so close, I still have 24!

Heidi Banford Art said...

I like this count down thing. I'm finally over the hump. Thanks Mom!

Debbie said...

LOVE THE COUNTDOWN THING. CONGRATS TO HEIDI AND FAMILY, AND YOU TOO GRANDMA !!! I CAN REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE PREGNANT AND MISERABLE COUNTING THE DAYS !