3.05.2009

Same....yet Different

Whitey and I check out a number of blogs, and sometimes I feel as tho I am eavesdropping on personal conversations, but there was a link from one of them this morning that sent me to this blog.

Because this young man just recently discovered that he had the same cancer as our son-in-law, it came as a personal sorrow for me as I read their story. I feel so very blessed and lucky that our own experience with this same diagnosis has a more brilliantly colored rainbow at the other end.

Please include in your prayers - Emily ...... a young mother who lives in Texas. She has a little boy, Grant, and is pregnant with a daughter, Aubrey. On 2/18, her husband noticed a few symptoms and went to the hospital and just 10 days later he passed away from Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She really needs our prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so horrible as to be incredible. Just 10 days?! Bless her, bless her and her babies.

FRYBABY said...

Jenna told me about this entry! How sad.... We need to always count our blessings.