8.21.2008

Boz Scaggs

Teri and I spent a lovely evening under the stars Tuesday night at the Boz Scaggs concert at Deer Valley - and needless to say, he did not disappoint us as he sang all his greatest hits. As we were standing in the dark and applauding for an encore, I mentioned to Teri that he hadn't sung one of my favorites - Look What You've Done To Me, when magically he appeared, the lights faded into a dreamy blue, and he started singing that song! YEA! I had a great visit with Teri, was able to do some interesting people watching, and smelt like a stinky cigar by the time I finally fell into bed. For those of you who don't remember or know who Boz Scaggs is check out the link:

Thank you Boz, and thank you Tom for being out of town so that Teri had to find someone she knew that likes Boz as well as she does! Thanks Teri for thinking of your old auntie - it was fun spending time with you.

1 comment:

whitey said...

He is not ringing a bell with me even with the video clip any how you are gunna hate me for this but you have been tagged!! I know it is worse than a chain letter but get over it read my blog and get the scoop!