1.22.2008

A while back, I mentioned that I was going to try to spotlight my kids talents on my blog. I have occasionally put something of Mike's up and Heidi has her own blog, that features all the art she has done. On the other hand, Heather does some incredible polymer clay figurines that are just DARLING! She has mostly made them for her little girl to play with and friends/family with no renumeration - other than accolades and encouragement to try and sell them. Recently, I took one to a baby shower I attended and 'the crowd went wild' (so to speak). So I want to put the ones that we have taken pictures of here so that you can see them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible, and sooo time consuming with all the precious detail work. My favorite is all of them, but especially impressive is the old couple on the bench. Their faces are perfection. Heather could become the new "Precious Moments" sensation. She has a fabulous eye for the endearing detail.

KickButtMommy said...

Those are so fabulous! Sign me up when she starts selling them!

Anonymous said...

You forgot Tombstone,, love the mummy and the catapillar she has great talent in those fingers .

Whitey

Sioux said...

Yeah --- we need to get a pix of Tombstone! Could you take one and email it to her? Thanks.

Kare Bear said...

Wow these are absolutely amazing. She is so talented. I don't think I could do any of these cute little characters if I tried.