1.31.2008

Sunday evening after celebrating Grandma-Great's birthday with family, I sat down to relax and turned on the TV. A story was coming across on the news about the death of Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley, beloved prophet and leader of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Rather than sadness, I felt a feeling of warmth knowing that he had lived a long and faithful life and is once again with his sweetheart, whom he has missed so much.

A friend sent me a link to Glenn Beck's program and his tribute to Pres. Hinckley - I thought I would put it on here, so that you can all witness the genuine sincerity with which this man speaks of our prophet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z58eHBnEHhk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sioux, for all the strength you engender in those around you. So grateful that you are my auntie.