12.01.2007

Color Theory

Jenna always seems to have the newest links and great insights into herself and life, in general. For being such a youngster, she's got her act together pretty good. Anyway, she had this new link on her blog, so I thought I would try it. Like her, every time I do one of these, it generally comes up close to the same answer -- I could hardly force myself to think that any of the attributes fit me. But I'm not unhappy with the conclusion and the color. I've always liked blue! Although, if you ask me, I'll usually say my color is RED -- probably trying to compensate somehow. So. . . what color are you?
you are slateblue
#6A5ACD

Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much effort trying to force it.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

So is it correct?

Sioux said...

I guess it's as accurate as other things -- some of it applies and like Jenna said, it depends on the mood you're in when you answer the questions. I did notice the both times I tried to fill it out the attributes changed a bit and both times I came up in the blue hues.

Anonymous said...

I flunked can I try again?? whitey

Sioux said...

How could you possibly have flunked? Just cuz you didn't get the color you wanted? I just had a terrible time trying to match up with any of the little boxes!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, interesting. Your oldest brother's fav color is blue also. Guess you're related.