10.29.2007

October's becoming a fairly busy month -- it used to be just the '3 H's' - Heidi, Heather & Halloween. Between b-days, finishing up soccer games for Kloyie & Skyla (half of which were stormed out!), and a Halloween carnival for Kloyie's and Skyla's school, I believe we are just about ready to finish out the month with Halloween!

We were all over to Heather & Gary's yesterday to celebrate The Boy's b-day. They are great host's and it was fun to have everyone together. Good thing Heather, Heidi and their little girls helped him celebrate on the 23rd, because since then, he got an ear infection that required an antibiotic, which resulted in an allergic reaction and HIVES covering most his little body! LOOK AT THE WELTS ON THIS POOR BABY (think Will Smith on HITCH)-swollen eyes and ears, itchy red splotches and pretty much miserable - he did hang in there pretty good long enough to open his gifts, eat a scoop of ice cream & a slice of cake.

Fay's husband sat and drew caracatures of everyone. He's a Good Sport to do this for every family gathering! I have yet to have one done, as I'm trying to think of a good character for this funny face! But all of the kids were a RIOT.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue it is me Whitey

KickButtMommy said...

Your comments work for m! What a cute little guy. How lucky he is to have grandma and grandpa close enough to come to his party!

Sioux said...

Thanks -- my two faithful readers!!

Anonymous said...

Sioux, Thanks for opening up your blog again....I was beginning to feel rejected but now I can put in my two cents worth.
Poor little Wessie with his allergic reaction. Why does it seem like the littlest ones get the biggest hits? Glad that he had a good party, though.

Nina Seven N7 said...

I got your message, but my problem is I'm having trouble leaving commments. If this works, it will be amazing!