10.23.2007

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, WESSIE!

Weston is Heather's 2nd child and the 6th grandchild on both sides of the family!(aka Pumpkin Head, Bobble-Noggin & The Boy)

One year old? What a SURPRISE!
See that look of shock in my eyes?
Growing up is quite hard work --
But something we must never shirk!

I've learned to roll, and then to crawl
I yell for Taylor -- I throw the ball.
I bark just like the doggies do
And stick my fingers in doggie poo!

My 'Grandma Sue' thinks that I am tops
I try to please her with all my PROPS -
There's Bah'Ba, who'zat, bye-bye and naughty
My next big step will be to 'go Potty'!

I'm pulling myself up to everything that stands
This is done with my teeth -- along with my hands!
I know that pinching and biting aren't nice
But the trouble I get from it gives Mom such a rise!

My Momma tells Taylor to be nice and to share
Cuz one day, I'll be bigger 'n tougher 'n meaner;
I may sit on her - I may punch her
I may even pull her hair!

We all know that I'm just as SWEET as can be
Look at that face - Who could doubt my intent?
I'm one, I'm fun, I'm not here to torment!
So just love me, and feed me, and make sure that I'm happy
And if you're lucky, I may lay down for my "POWER" nappy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not here to torment?? What a funny line. Whitey

KickButtMommy said...

You are seriously brilliant,Sioux

Sioux said...

Not really -- I need to find my niche' somewhere soon tho! I'm not getting any younger . . . .

Anonymous said...

I remember cute old Bobble Head. He helped you pick apricots off Uncle Wayne's trees....or at least he sat in his stroller and tried to dodge dropping apricots.
Happy Birthday, Weston. And congratulations Mommy Heather.

Anonymous said...

Another darling Fry grandchild!...You and your creative children should do greeting cards! I am trying to get Jenna to do that too! Happy belated birthday Weston!