5.25.2009

Memorial Day 2009

A special thanks to my brothers, Wayne, Keith, and Tom-and to all those other Veterans out there for their service to our country and their unwavering commitment to ensuring the FREEDOM's that we enjoy as a Nation. I Love you guys! We have a wide array of Nat'l Guard, Coast Guard, Army, Air Force, Merchant Marine and Navy family members.

To all of you: Memorials are for that reason, to share the depth of feelings, by remembering those who fought, who lost their lives, and those carrying into the future the honor of their gift to us.











5 comments:

Vickers said...

You certainly have a gallery of handsome men (what is it that is so attractive about a man in uniform?!!) How come I have a memory of seeing a photo of Tom in a sailor uniform?

You have certainly put into wonderful words the way we should all feel about the cost of our nation's freedoms and blessings. It didn't (and doesn't) come cheap. Proud of my dad and his brothers who went through combat and returned. God bless them all.

Cara said...

Thanks for the pictures. It's great to see them and to remember the great sacrifices made on our behalf.

whitey said...

Great post and your old timers post, Full Circle.

Debbie said...

HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE BLOGS FOR AWHILE BEEN CAUGHT UP ON FACEBOOK - LOVE IT !! JUST READ THROUGH ALL OF YOUR POSTS. GREAT POSTS ON M.D. AND ON MEMORIAL DAY. SO GLAD THAT HEATHER AND HER HUBBY ARE DOING SO WELL !! LOVED ALL OF THE PICTURES TOO !! HOPEFULLY I WILL GET IN GEAR SOON AND POST SOME THINGS ON MY BLOG.

FRYBABY said...

Now I see why you want those pictures! I love men in uniforms too....probably because I grew up with my Dad in uniform and how handsome he always was! Tony looks great in his scout uniform (but I guess that doesn't count:)