4.15.2009

Friends, and Strangers ...

I received a cute email from a friend {obviously} that had this cute cartoon with it. I am so appreciative of good friends who keep me in their thoughts, know when to lift my spirit as I go through a rough patch, and encourage me to follow my heart and fulfill my dreams. They are sometimes my best cheer section, and I don't know what I' d do if I couldn't unload on them. I don't feel like I'm able to ever be as compassionate or intuitive to others, as they are to me - but I try to make a noble effort to remind myself to remain positive, and to make the best of what seems to be impossible situations! Love to my friends


P.S. Happy Birthday, Ms'mErika!

2 comments:

Vickers said...

And Love to your nieces, too, I hope since you have a lot of them. Love you Auntie Sioux.

Debbie said...

CUTE E-MAIL ! FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM. I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR E-MAILS AND POSTS THEY ALWAYS LIFT MY SPIRITS !! HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET TOGETHER SOON AND DO THAT LUNCH !