9.04.2008

Happy Birthday, Krissy!

I want to wish Kris a most Happy Birthday. When family members were asked to come up with one word to describe her there were a few that kept coming up first and foremost - See if you can guess what they were. She has always had the smile that made the sun shine since she was a little girl - and the curly blonde hair that all of us envied! I've never heard her say a harsh word to or about anyone, and she is always such a positive force to enjoy. She even makes the birds sing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets see, could the most common adjectives be "Happy" and "Giggle"? Seems a perfect fit. Happy Birthday Kris.

KickButtMommy said...

I finally did my tag!

jenna marie said...

I agree, happy and giggle, tho I don't really think of my mom as a giggler..must have been before my time? :)

Anonymous said...

Believe me JMR, she was a total giggler. I know. I shared a room with her. We would lie awake in the early night with the whole house dark and talk and laugh until our dad's deep voice would rumble down the hall, "Quiet down in there! Go to sleep!" And then we would laugh even harder b/c we got Dad's reaction. It was a nightly ritual. Your mom is a GIGGLER!!!

whitey said...

I am thinking the giggler also, she looks happy all the time.
Happy Birthday Kris!!

Nettie said...

Happy Birthday Kris! I was told that you got the natural curly hair and I got the red hair that our grandmother Fry had wished for. And thanks to KC Joe,....I still have mine most of the time! LOL! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Michele showed up with a new word - Compassionate.