5.07.2008

Happy Birthday to Wayne & DiAnne!

When pictures from your childhood
Are in faded black & white.
When people start to notice
That you’ve lost more than your height . . .

When all these things start happening
Don’t let it wreck your mood.
It’s Nature’s way of telling you
You’re one maturing DUDE!

I have this big Sister-her name is DiAnne.
Even though we have disagreed at times
I look up to her --
She is someone beside me lending a hand.
Offering words that say, “I understand” . . .

Sister, you taught me
What it is to share,
And what it is to receive.
You gave me Love, joy, togetherness,
Loyalty, support, friendship.

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Happy Grandpa and Dianne

Anonymous said...

Talk about a brother-sister act. Not only were they born on the same day, sixteen years apart, but they are also kindred spirits...same personality and drive. I love them both.
Happy Birthday, Dad.
Happy Birthday, Aunt DiAnne.