2.12.2008






Since I last posted about Heather's cute little clay buddies, she has worked up a deal to have some of them displayed and auctioned at the Eccles Art Center in Ogden; contracted to make some for friends of friends, co-workers of friends, and is pretty much goin' NUTZ with all the rage of wanting the next thing! Everytime she shows me something new, I love it more than the last one. Currently, I am in LOVE with the little gal in the swimsuit and flip-flops! Want her for my birthday . . . (Hint, Hint!)

4 comments:

Sioux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GrandmaNutt said...

Your kids are incredible. What about Matt and Curtis? Besides being drop-dead gorgeous they must have inherited extra good stuff like the other three.

KickButtMommy said...

darling!

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest stinking things. I would never be able to come up with these. Love the octopus.-kacy