2.26.2008

Can't think of anything clever to say but wanted to post a couple of poorly taken pix from yesterday's birthday luncheon at Robintino's for Nadine. 10 of us ladies and Casey (the lucky fella at the head of the table), enjoyed good food and good company. My side of the table wasn't as cooperative on getting their pix taken. Teri left early, DiAnne put her hand up to her face, and Nadine kept scrunching out of the pix frame each time I would raise the camera. And you can tell how interested Casey was in our get-together. Anyway, it was fun to see everyone, and share lunch with such funny gals.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that I couldn't be in attendance. You always have so much fun and I enjoyed seeing my mom, sis, and niece there. Happy Birthday, once again, to Nadine.

KickButtMommy said...

Looks like a fun day to me!

FRYBABY said...

It was a really fun time! I am just thankful that I had the day off and got invited to tag along with mom! Thanks Sioux....what a great family we have and what fun aunts and cousins to hang out with!

Sioux said...

THANKS to everyone that could come and make it a special day for Nadine. Loved visiting with all of you and Missed the ones that weren't there.