6.08.2009

Seth-Hebrew origin-Anointed

I told Heidi she needed to get a photo of her baby bump before Seth is actually here and in our arms! If she had brown hair, she'd look just like the widget that I first put on my blog back in March. Same pose, same bump, only Heidi is much cuter; don't ya think? We are all getting so excited to see this little guy. She worked hard a week ago to get some new crib accessories sewn and placed. I finished a quilt to hang on the wall by the crib; all her baby clothes and blankets are washed and put into drawers; and now it's just the waiting game. Like Kacy mentioned babies are most likely to be born during a full moon - so if he wants to come a bit early, we're READY for the Baby HUNK! The next full moon is on July 7th and her due date is July 10th, so maybe he'll hang on til then.

Pregnancy Tickers

5 comments:

Vickers said...

The excitement mounts. And yes, Heather is a doll and always has been. I like the name Seth. So ancient and masculine.

KickButtMommy said...

Could she be any cuter? I can't wait to see what Seth looks like.

Nettie said...

I'm so excited for you all! Another cute little grandbaby to add to the Shifflet family tree! I'm starting to get a little jealous,...even tho' I love my only one imensley!

Debbie said...

MAKE SURE YOU LET US KNOW WHEN BABY SETH ARRIVES !! TELL MOMMY SHE LOOKS DARLING WITH HER BABY BUMP !

whitey said...

Where are the pictures of the cute stuff that got made??