2.17.2009

Who Needs GPS?

Go Here

If you want to get off the rollercoaster of Blah! Taylor and I heard this the other day, and she was very inquisitive about the whole concept of what the rollercoaster of BLAH was exactly. Being the sardonic cynic {is that a double negative?} that I am, I went into a long explanation of what a thrill ride life is and how the Blahs will sometimes weigh us down, so that we do not enjoy the ride.

When I read this gals blog this morning, I came to the conclusion that the myth about Men being from Mars, and Women are from Venus is true! We are definitely hard-wired differently. A man approaches everything analytically and from a logical standpoint. Women feel their way through life. Men do it with aggression - Women do it with attitude! You know how it is implied that men think with their.... well, you know. This gal put a different, more appealing spin on that story - after all, it's always acceptable and more fun to make fun of yourself than at the cost of another, right?

I guess I should 'Thank Heaven' for the differences; but sometimes I just want to throw my hands in the air and ask 'Why?'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then again, Why Not? I would hate living with another "me", so I relish living with a macho, A-type pilot. You know what they say, "It takes two to tango."

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I really enjoy the musical selections you have playing on your blog.