2.13.2009

Happy Birthday, Owen!

One day after Lincoln's birthday (who was a very wise man), and the day before Valentine's Day (the day for love and romance), comes my BIL's birthday (who is also very wise and a romantic at heart)! He is a retired school teacher, and an artist (he fits into the family very well). He and Fay travel from the mid-West to the Pacific No.West on a yearly cycle to hit fairs (and other activities) and draw characature sketches. They have alot of fun doing this, and love to visit with the people who frequent his booth.

He comes from a large family and is a twin (the better looking of the two, he sez!). He is a great defender of his Faith, he loves to debate, he has the greatest time with puns and trivia, and he enjoys good stories (of which he has authored a few). Hope you're reading this while out on the road, so you know I'm wishing you a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want to wish Owen a Happy Birthday too, even though I have never had the pleasure. A great shoutout to Fay also. It has been a long time.

Anonymous said...

Sue,
Thanks for the sweet birthday greetings on your blog. You have a sweeeeet heart, very considerate. Those are nice things you said about me. I'm going to read it and reread it and reread it whenever I need a lift... savoring it and relishing it over and over.

Thanks again,
Love,
Oh one