11.18.2008

My Idea of Decorating....

I really HATE the holidays.....I know...that's a sad commentary. There are so many of you out there that start decorating, planning, baking, sewing, crafting, and can't wait for them. If there are any ideas to help me learn to enjoy them more...please, I'm open for suggestions. However, I guess I should preface that invitation by saying, I don't have a crafty or original bone in my body! I have almost forgot how to cook {in fact, my last can of shortening went bad for non-use}; I haven't sewn anything since a circle skirt in Jr. High; and planning is for wimps! I usually 'fly by the seat of my pants'. Now, if any of you still have a suggestion, please feel free to share it with someone else.......

5 comments:

whitey said...

YOU WORK IT GIRL!! CIRCLE SKIRT?? YOU JUST DATED YOURSELF BIG TIME.

Anonymous said...

Errr, not me. I don't have any suggestions at all.

Kare Bear said...

I'm sorry! I'm one of those people who have already started decotating. But I love your cartoon. I do know people who leave decorations up all year and combine them all. it's a little odd but easy :)By the way,I Had a blast at mama mia!

Anonymous said...

You have more talent in your little finger than I do. Just get out there and enjoy the world, think of the true meaning of Christmas and work around that. Life will look better from that side of the world than from the one you're looking at. Learn to love life, whatever way it has to happen.

FRYBABY said...

I hate to admit it but I don't even want to bake a turkey!! We decorated for Halloween the day of.....and I am starting to wonder if the Christmas lights will be put up! I'm with ya!!!