11.17.2008

It's a NEW day....

YE GADS! 10 days have come & gone since my last post - it's like I told Whitey, I've had no time, no energy and no inspiration! Besides, within that 10 days, I've had to spend 3 of them retrieving photos that were inadvertently deleted from my blog, when I was housecleaning in Picasa. Little did I realize that every damn picture I ever look at, download, insert, whatever....is on that site. And by trying to clean up some of those files, I emptied out the cache of blog entry photos. So I had to go back through every entry, delete the html's and re-insert or try to find the same photos I had used originally. What a momentous TASK...one I hope I never make the mistake of doing again. I was so discouraged and beaten down by last night, I just about decided it wasn't worth it to keep going on. Today is a NEW day, however; I've added some Christmas music to put us all in the mood-and I will try to be more diligent in putting myself back in the the groove. Blessings on you all...

2 comments:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

2nd try at commenting...I read the title of your post and was hesitant, I thought you might be confessing your love for Celine Dion! Yes it is a new day, and I am hoping for a good one tomorrow. I am trying to get my whole house clean, top to bottom today. It is 8:30 and I have almost done ONE ROOM! Oh yes, I need a new day...

whitey said...

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill