11.07.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DENICE!

Well, Whitey beat me to the punch on this one; but since it's her sister, I'll let her go down with the 'glory'. Denice was always the gal with the sparkle; she was into anything that had ACTION - skiing, dancing, cheer squad, etc. This summer at the 4th of July celebration, she took note of the flag carriers, and went back to her Mom's to practice -- too funny, but what form!

She has 3 great kids and 3 grandkids. We miss her cuz she lives back in WI. but she keeps promising that she's gonna move back home someday. We hold our breath for that... Hope you have a great day, and wishes come true for the next year.

4 comments:

whitey said...

Loved it when she used to do her Alfred Hitchcock impersonation.
I remember when we decided to pierce her ears we were trying to hide from Dad so he did not know what we were up to running in and out of the house trying to get the holes in and put the earrings in.

Anonymous said...

Can't imagine...."running in and out of the house trying to get the holes in"?! That must have made it extra difficult not to mention painful. Only Denice and Clydine would do it that way. Next time I am in town I am going to check out her ears.

FRYBABY said...

So what happened to the flag?? She does have good form though:)and I am sure that she would be awesome twirling those things!

Kare Bear said...

Happy Birthday Denice! I have quite the photo's of you on The fourth of July! Payton is over my shoulder and says she loves you and misses you!