7.12.2008

Memory Lane

MEMORY LANE- This will be fun! I've seen a number of blogs doing this and it looks just too fun to pass up. In fact, I was talking with Whitey about it when kickbutt jumped in and one-up'd me! Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my blog comments.

3 comments:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Um, cherries, trampoline, grapes off of the fence, and my own color of sticker at a yard sale in front of your Fruit Heights house.

Anonymous said...

Tying up your steering wheel so tightly that you and Woodie could not drive away from your wedding reception. Ha, ha, ha! Some how the fun seemed to be lost on Woodie. OUch!

KickButtMommy said...

i wish I had more memories. I have only met you a couple times in person, but I truly enjoy the relationship that we have cultivated through blogging and email! I love how dedicated you are to your family and what a talented poet you are!