4.20.2008

TAG!

This is for Kari and Kacy, who both tagged me. Maybe I should've doubled up on each category; but this was taxing my brain hard enough!

What were you doing 5 years ago?

2003? I was employed with Morgan Jewelers at the Corporate office in inventory

5 things on my List of To-do’s Today:

1. Blog & emails
2. Laundry
3. Go to Kloyie’s and Skyla’s soccer games
4. Pick up some groceries
5. Read

5 Snacks I love:

1. Jerky
2. Grapes
3. Crackers
4. Crunch & Munch
5. Ice Cream

5 Things I would do if I became a Billionaire:

1. TOTAL Makeover
2. Pay all debts
3. Two homes in two completely different climates
4. Trust funds for my grandkids
5. Vacation

5 bad habits:

1. Drinkin’
2. Smokin’
3. Cussin’
4. Carousin’
5. Gluttony

(Oh, You mean for me?!)

5 places I have lived:

If you count Davis County, there are 6 (Layton, Clearfield, Kaysville, Bountiful, Centerville, Syracuse)! If you go by location, there’s only 3 (So. Weber, SLC, Boise) So we’ll have to split the difference.

5 Jobs I have had:

1. Ross & Jacks Burger Spud
2. LAGOON
3. Ford Motor Credit Co.
4. Universal Genealogy
5. Morgan Management Co.

5 People --Tag you’re it!
1. Heidi
2. Cara
3. Michele
4. Coree
5. Jenna

GOOD LUCK, Ladies! I've read so many of these on blogs lately, I don't know who has done them and who hasn't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I became a billionaire (or even a lot less than that) your #1 would definitely be my #1. What is it about women and their appearance?!

As for your 5 bad habits...the five you listed, whether in jest or not, are all the total opposite of what you are. You can't fool me!!!

KickButtMommy said...

Love all your answers!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

good sport! thanks. thought i was going to have to bribe you a little!

The Durham Project said...

Jerky? Is that to be eaten with grapes and crackers, Crunch & Munch & ice cream-- or just by itself? Can you be a little more specific...? Is there a certain kind of cracker... a special flavor of ice cream...?