4.29.2007

FAMILY TIES

I just want to introduce some of you to cousins that are all about Miles' age. These are grandchildren {except Matt} of Nadine and Clyde. There is J.D., Matt, Jared, Jase, Charlene, and Brodie.



And I have BREAKING NEWS -- Matt and his girlfriend are expecting a baby girl on Father's Day. We had a family shower for them yesterday, and they received so many lovely gifts. Thanks to all who came and supported them.

No one has ever accused Matt of doing the "conventional" thing.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off...I hope the newest granddaughter looks like her dad Matt, because then she will be gorgeous. The 'cousins' is a great pic. I just don't know who Jared and Brodie belong to. The rest I know. Looks like the family is hanging together and supporting each other well. Thanks for keeping us fringe-folks up to date.

Sioux said...

J.D. and Jared are Clydene's. Jace and Brodie are Denice's. Charlene is Cheryl's. They all played together as little tykes. J.D. and Jared usually wear their "Forbes Clan" kilts to any kind of social deal.

jmr said...

Grandma called me today to check in and mentioned the get together and said she enjoyed spending time you. Sounds like Matt has found a good girl, good for him!!

Sioux said...

Thanks, to both of you, for the good thoughts. With his love for children, I'm hoping this will be a good thing.

KickButtMommy said...

Congrats on the new grandbaby! And thanks for the pictures. I love seeing pics of Grandma always! Wish we could see you all in person!