3.29.2007

PARTY ON, GIRLFRIENDS!

Well, the little girls had to help Grandma blow out her candles. Woody told them there was a code to how old I was according to the way the candles were on the cake. Kloyie, who is 7, guessed right away! She's such a smartie. I'm not tellin' what the code is; otherwise, you'll all know how old I am. Skyla actually blew the hardest, and Taylor and I weren't even aiming at the cake! Laila is contemplating sticking her fingers in the frosting. We had a great celebration on Sunday, and enjoyed the time with family. Nadine, Clydene, Kacy, Heidi, Heather (and their little ones) & I all went to lunch on Tuesday to further the celebration, and a few friends are taking me out for dinner tomorrow night. That makes for a week's worth of PARTYING. Sometimes it's just about that . . . . .

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Happy Birthday Sioux! Its my mom's birthday today. Can't think of a better way to spend a bday than with all of those cute little girls!

Sioux said...

Hey Heather -- Thanks for the B/D wishes. Birthdays get less and less about what you recieve as you get older and more about who you're with! It's been a wonderful week.

FRYBABY said...

Happy Birthday Grandma!! What beautiful little granddaughters you have! How lucky are you to be able to spend this time with them...Glad you could "party" all week and still be able to blog about it!