11.01.2009

DAMMA


After I posted my thoughts for Weston's birthday, a friend from way, way back, in the Land before Time, sent me a little ditty that he wrote in my honor:

Along the Wasatch, I swear its true
There lives a Grandma whose name is Sue
She writes words of comfort in her spare time
And shares them with family and friends online
She dotes on her grands and makes them feel needed
And shows off their pictures and projects completed
Many call her Mom - even more stand in awe
but one sums her up with the great word "Damma"!

Thanks G.....


3 comments:

Nettie said...

How cute is that! Love the high heels! Can't even imagine them on my feet, now or in the past. Now you have my curiousity up> Who is 'G'????

Vickers said...

Spot-on verse with a terrifically accurate portrait to go with it. Sounds like you have an awesome friend. Gotta love the slightly loopy ones.

whitey said...

Cute! I got called Damma for while by Mack thought about having my license plate personalized with it.