8.04.2009

Happy SISTERS {?} Day...who knew?

My niece, Janette, put this cute SMILEBOX on her blog and her facebook page. I love this and love being included in the sentiment. Janette is a sweetheart and a 'softie'! Happy Sisters Day to her, and her sisters, her Mom and DiAnne {who are my sisters}, and my lovely daughters.

I'm sure we all feel akin to our family, our friends, and those who occasionally fill in for a spot left void in our lives for one reason or another. I can count so many female figures in my life, who have been there to offer just what I needed when I was feeling like no one was there. Thank you to all of them - I'm probably not exactly what you were all hoping for, but it's the best I got.


2 comments:

Vickers said...

Sioux, you are the BEST and all that we could ever hope for. What would our family be like without you to keep us all glued together? Happiness just follows you around as far as I have noticed. Happy Sisters' Day to all of you.

Anonymous said...

You're everything we hoped for and more. Who else could "poet" us through our good and bad times? Keep on rhyming.